Facilities and Services
The CIETAC headquarters and Sub-Commissions enjoy comfortable, modern, and well-equipped working environments. The facilities and services available include:
• hearing rooms;
• multi-media equipments and video conference system
• arbitrators' meeting rooms and lounges;
• parties' lounges;
• reception rooms;
• secretariat's offices;
• systems for the computerized management of arbitration cases;
• telecommunication facilities including facsimiles, digital telephones, email and Internet access;
• interpretation and translation services;
• extensive references and information services; and
• typing, word-processing, copier, and audio-visual equipments.
Throughout the CIETAC arbitration proceedings, the professional staff members of the Secretariat at both the CIETAC Headquarters and the Sub-Commissions are always ready to provide professional assistance and quality service to arbitrators and parties.